Windows is the most used operating system in the entire world and mastering it can take a lot of effort. If you do not know about all the tips and tricks about this operating system then you can miss out on a lot of great things that your computer can do. So to give you an idea of all the tips that you can utilise with a Windows computer here is a list that we have put together.
1. One shortcut that window has is launching a taskbar with the help of a keyboard. Most of us do not utilise this shortcut as we do not know about it but every icon on the right of the start menu is given a special number depending on its position. So for example the first program from right will be number 1, the second program will be number 2 and so on.
2. All the icons available in the taskbar can be used to relaunch the same program again and again. For example if you have Google Chrome pinned to your taskbar then every time you click on it it will open a new chrome window.
3. If you want to copy the path of a file than that too can be done by selecting the folder and then clicking right. This will give you an option to copy path of the file and paste it on the taskbar without having to go through the entire process repeatedly.
4. Moving a folder with the help of Windows is also easy. Instead of copying the entire folder and pasting it somewhere else you can simply right click on the folder and send it to another section without any hassle.
5. Simple actions like copying, pasting, and selecting all folders can also be done by using shortcuts. Shortcuts like Ctrl+C for copy, Ctrl+V for paste, and Ctrl+A for selecting all items.